Temptations

I called it one of many temptations. I have started for a long hard journey, this is just the beginning. How can I turn around and thinking of a new one?
Monkey See StarsMonkey Evil BrainstormingMonkey See Stars

Five days ago, I conducted a placement test for IELTS preparation. I told you, it was pretty chilling. I decided to try to take it while I learned nothing. I never touched my grammar book since 4 years ago. You can't sustain a war without weapons, Kumendan Captain! Just prayed for myself, and hope God rescued me from bloody score idiot. Only God truly helps me! I passed the test! I made a minimum score for excuse to study in IELTS preparation..I told you soldier.. I told you..

So, the temptation started when I saw a photo's in instagram. It was about Young Exchange in Canada. Don't force me to tell you more, please. It will hurt my fragile heart, truly..crazy monkey 090Today, I compose my blog in English. It feels weird and quite take a long time. I am fairly certain that I perform some 'little-big' mistake grammar for my sentence. haha.. shame on me >.<





30 minutes before lunch time.
 I and all co-workers will visit Teh Ana's son. 
Juna got sick yesterday.
Get well soon, Juna.
crazy monkey 192

Komentar

Postingan Populer