edUKIndo : connecting UK and Indonesian Education.

Two days ago, my co-worker sent a brochure to my whats'up. That brochure was about education fair in the United Kingdom. There are eight universities would have joined in this exhibition. I 'm waiting that day with all of the curiosity
crazy monkey 001crazy monkey 169crazy monkey 187


I have a lot of questions for university delegate, especially about 'scholarship'. Day by day until this morning, i have been thingking about how can I receive permission from my office to attending this expo. My last permission was just one week ago, when i took a placement test for IELTS. So, it's feels unpleasant for me to beg a permission more and more and mooree. 
crazy monkey 070crazy monkey 091crazy monkey 051



Today, i have already worn my best wardrobe that i possess. Ensure that I will suitable for coming in Novotel Hotel (the education fair will be held at Novotel Hotel).  I told Melyn and Mita if I had known about this education fair. I asked them if we can attend together. And they agreed with that.


12:00 p.m.
The time was coming. I was driving my motorbike immediately. I decided to get to University Club first, Melyn and Mita have prepared 'a mature plan' so I can get a free lunch there. After satisfied with 'free expensive lunch', we were driving to Novotel Hotel. After 15 minutes I strayed to finding Novotel, thanks God, I made it safely !

crazy monkey 157crazy monkey 203crazy monkey 157

Melyn and Mita were in the registration line, I followed behind them. Suddenly, an old man asking me, " You wanna study in United Kingdom?". I replied bashfully, "God Willing, Sir". I asked him, "Do you interest with study in UK Sir?". He replied, "May I?". I just responded with my weird smile. Dang! How can an old man have the interest to study abroad? What did he expect?  His aged between 60-70 years old. I appreciated with his spirit, Blood is Red kumendan!


After filling the registration form, the committee gave me a sticker who need to affix on the left side in my shirt.  And I decided to go to the upstairs (place the university presentation holding). Step by step climb to the stairs. I can see the many 'candidate of Manchester University, Chester University, South Wales University, Sheffield Hallam University, Northampton University, Middlesex University, Anglia Ruskin university and Bath Spa University'. hff.. hff... Long list candidate.


crazy monkey 061crazy monkey 210crazy monkey 079

And.. taraaa.... welcome to the reality, young girl! No place for me, really. Presentation room was full. All hopes were dashed. I couldn't see university presentation. Honestly, I was quite disappointed. But, the show must go on. I have to move on. what deeh..??! Maybe God has remembered me, for my work, my duty. So, I told melyn and mita that I have decided to back to work. And I will come after off duty.
crazy monkey 196crazy monkey 198crazy monkey 029crazy monkey 002


So, here I am right now. Typing a blog only for thinking of what goes on today. And Absolutely for practice my poor writing.



So, more and more..
30 minutes before leaving work.
I dedicated my writing today for a huge spirit old man.
Where ever you are. I just adore you.
crazy monkey 060

Komentar

Postingan Populer